Re: [IP] AccuCheck Complete assistance

Once you get the times changed, they must ADD up to 24 hours.  If one of
the time blocks is off and they don't add up to 24 hours, when you press
the SAVE option it will respond with RETRY.  Once you get all the blocks
changed to the increments you want, make sure they add up to 24 hours.
THEN when you press SAVE you won't get that annoying RETRY message.

I too had this same problem, took me about 1/2 to figure out the error.
Kept getting retry, retry, retry, retry, retry......
Becky D.

Dan Oliver wrote:
> Vicki,
> At 09:57 3/18/98 -0800, you wrote:
> >I'm in a field trial with the AccuCheck Complete meter (only been
> >pumping for 2.5 weeks).  I have misplaced my directions and I'm trying
> >to reprogram one piece of it.  When the rep. set up the times blocks, he
> >set anything before 8:00 a.m. to be "night" rather than "fasting" or
> >"breakfast".  I discovered how to go in an edit these time blocks, but
> >can't figure out how to save the new data.  If you keep hitting next, it
> >will eventually tell you to retry.  I'm sure there's some nifty
> >combination of keys that will save the editted data, but I can't figure
> >it out.  I was having a tough time understanding why I didn't have any
> >breakfast readings, and lots of night readings!  It was only because of
> >his timeblocks.  Does someone have the directions handY?
> Sounds like what you want to do is set your breakfast (BRK) time block to
> start at an earlier time (say, 6AM).  If this is the case, here's the
> step-by-step on how you do it:
> 1. Turn on the meter
> 2. Arrow down to Set Options and press Enter
> 3. Arrow down to Time Blocks and press Enter
> 4. Press Edit
> 5. Press the '-' key to back the BRK block up to 6AM, 5AM, or whatever you like
> 6. Press the Next button repeatedly, cycling all the way down to the NGT block
> 7. When you get to the minutes on the NGT block, press the Next button ONCE more
> 8. You should now have buttons that read Edit, Back, and Save
> 9. Press the Save button and you're done
> Keep in mind that this will not affect any readings already stored in the
> meter.
> It only applies to _future_ readings.
> HTH,
> DanO