Re: [IP] humalog and velosulin

In a message dated 98-03-18 19:16:57 EST, Brian wrote:

>  I just had an intersting idea... A pump with two syringes, that allows you
>  customize the ratio of H to V according to the meal.

My friend that works for Home Medical has two pumps and for a while had Rocket
Insulin in one and the regular unleaded stuff in the other.  She used the
regular one on a well, regular, basis, was just plugged in to the rocket
fueled pump before meals - of course not all of us have the luxury of two
pumps...but those disetronic people do, don't they?