[IP] iv3000

>1. I'm allergic to most of the kinds of tape I've tried. I currently
>   the SofSet *through* a layer of IV3000. I recently tried inserting
>   directly on my skin and then placing the IV3000 on top, but got
>   problems after a day or less each time, 3 times in a row. The first
>   times I tried the Silhouettes I didn't place the layer of IV
>   underneath. Maybe that was it?

I can't offer too much advise about the silhouette not working but John
Walsh said that iv300 was one of the only tapes that are also "bug
barriers"...keeping the site germ free...i hope the silhouette works for
you i love them...call minimed and discuss it with them...they have a
nurse that you can speak to ...or try getting a comfort or tender from
disetronic or chronimed...disetronic sent me several....michelle Piper at

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]