Re: [IP] Buddy quit

I've kept in contact with Buddy as well and ruffled feathers isn't the only
issue here.

Another is the overwhelming amount of mail. I commented before about limiting
the chit-chat and the over riding response was that everyone enjoyed it.

I suggested that people read all the emails before responding to a question or
situation then only respond if their view was not expressed. Share good news,
fear of doc appts etc but send personal response to the individual, not to the

Maybe it is time to reconsider the suggestion. I personally, would like to see
the comments a little limited because I as well may have to quit the list
because of the volume.