Re: [IP] switching to velosulin

> 3/ 18/ 98
> I am going to be trying the velosulin out in a few days, can anyone on it tell me how long you wait before meals and anything else about it. I am currently using humalog, but I have trouble with site>  I can't convince my doctor to give me the ok for a
 mix of velosulin and humalog, I've faxed and talked to him about it but he says no. I'm going to kept printing out the groups posts on the mixing o> C.  Wasson
> email @ redacted
You need to set your basal rate change times one hour earlier.
Meal bolus needs to be 30 minutes to one hour prior to meal.
30 minutes is only for slow digesting stuff like pizza.