[IP] Buddy quit

Hi everyone,

I just heard from Buddy.  He and I have been exchanging jokes.  I had asked
him if he was lying low for awhile and he wrote back and told me that he has
quit the list.

He feels like he has ruffled too many feathers lately, and while he is
genuinely sorry for any hurt feelings, he feels that the only way he can keep
from stepping on toes is to unsubscribe.

I personally feel that his views, while not always mainstream or "politically
correct", have added much needed balance and have kept things interesting on
the list.  I have encouraged him to reconsider.

In the meantime, if any of you want to contact him directly his email address

email @ redacted

Mary Jean