[IP] AccuCheck Complete assistance

I'm in a field trial with the AccuCheck Complete meter (only been
pumping for 2.5 weeks).  I have misplaced my directions and I'm trying
to reprogram one piece of it.  When the rep. set up the times blocks, he
set anything before 8:00 a.m. to be "night" rather than "fasting" or
"breakfast".  I discovered how to go in an edit these time blocks, but
can't figure out how to save the new data.  If you keep hitting next, it
will eventually tell you to retry.  I'm sure there's some nifty
combination of keys that will save the editted data, but I can't figure
it out.  I was having a tough time understanding why I didn't have any
breakfast readings, and lots of night readings!  It was only because of
his timeblocks.  Does someone have the directions handY?
Vicki McDonald