[IP] switching to velosulin

3/ 18/ 98
I am going to be trying the velosulin out in a few days, can anyone on it tell me how long you wait before meals and anything else about it. I am currently using humalog, but I have trouble with sites deteriorating suddenly and quickly when I use my abdomen for sites. This never happens when I use my backend. I also don't like that terrible " I'm dropping feeling" you can sometimes get.
 I can't convince my doctor to give me the ok for a mix of velosulin and humalog, I've faxed and talked to him about it but he says no. I'm going to kept printing out the groups posts on the mixing of insulin for him.
C.  Wasson
email @ redacted