[IP] Pumping at last!!

Hi All:

Well, last night I started pumping with saline. It took me about half an hour to push the button on the sof-serter and get the sof-set inserted.  I was a real wimp, it didn't even hurt!!  Never felt a thing.  I was so hyped up over the whole thing, felt sick afterwards.  Dumb!!  It was so easy.  I am now pumping the ole saline, and tomorrow at 9am will meet with the trainer and hopefully, switch to insulin at that time.  I am so excited to be pumping at last!  Can't wait to switch to insulin and see how my blood sugars do.

Wish me luck! Hopefully, now that I have pushed the button once, it will be easier to do the next insertion.....

TWalkup @Roeing.com