[IP] Diluting insulin

Hi - I use diluted insulin to avoid clogs at low basal rates (.25
units per hour). The insulin is diluted at a pharmacy with a "clean
room" - very few pharmacies seem to be able to do this. The diluent is
supplied by the manufacturer (Novo Nordisk). Is this unusual for
others using the pump?   Deborah Dill