Re: [IP] Highs on humalog

Mary Jean and Bob:
       Back to my "snowflake" theory: no 2 pumpers are alike!!! Some people
have great success using Humalog in their pump, others, like my daughter
Melissa and you 2, have done better returning to straight Velosulin.  Bottom
line: find whatever works best for YOU & don't feel like you've "failed" if
your own scenario is different from the norm.  Melissa keeps a Humalog
cartridge in her Novopen & uses that to remedy unexpected "highs".  Waiting
longer before eating would also help, but hey, that's an old worn out
we've been scratching up since her diagnosis 5 1/2 years ago!!!! LOL