Re: [IP] Carbo counting calculators??

Thanks Randall.

For any techies here, I've crunched the NRBA data a bit (do you really
need the manganese content?!). 6000 foods, 60 char description,
calories, protein, fat, CHO and fibre per 100g and g weight of described
portion. Under 500K. There's a tab delimited text file at my website now
(http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/5726/diabeteslinks.html) which
should load into any palmtop database or spreadsheet.

There's also a Psion DB version there, but I suspect there aren't many
other Psion users around here. Let me know if I'm wrong!

Sadly they seem to have omitted the dietary content of OREOS... :-(

Best wishes