Re: [IP] MRI's

I use the tender/sillhouette in my MM507  Re disconnecting without an end
piece....I do it everyday when I shower - it is too much bother trying to find
that little plastic thing in a bathroom cluttered with 2 guys and 1 female's
toiletries.  I have never had a problem yet.  Nothing leaks out without the
little plastic doo-hickey , and nothing gets in as far as I can tell.  My
sites are lasting 4-6 days

During my recent MULTIPLE X rays I just held it up out of the direct rays of
the machinery - For the CT scans I just disconnected and left it on a table.

Sara *-)=8 xoxx