[IP] instant advantage

I am always looking for quicker, and easier to carry meters.  The
instant did not work well for me. I always do a double test when using a
new meter, and the readings would be off over a 100 bg's.  Never
understood why, just sent it back.  I use the qid and it matches tests
done for blood work at the Dr.'s office and am quite happy with it.  The
new meter from B M sounds interesting though, would like to see if my
endo has one?
Also, I have a WIN CE handheld, that I would love to find out how or if
it would be possible to program with Carbos.  Anyone heard of anything?
Am not too familiar with techie stuff, but it does intrigue me.