[IP] SAD 8-)

Good name for it - thanks Michelle.  It is true - the further north, the worse
it gets -

It has been so gorgeous in NYC the past couple of mornings - I just walk to
work without my glasses on, face toward the sun, kinda like a cat!

But is it really "deceased" daylight hours"  or "decreased"  Maybe it just
seems like it is dead out there so you FEEL like "why bother getting up"

heh heh