Re: [IP] insurance question

Nancy Ludwig wrote:
> Hello,
> I was wondering if any of you "pumpers" had a supply order company that carried the pump supplies, but accepted your insurance payment in full.
> Before pumping, I had a company that would supply me with all my stuff for free.  They would accept whatever the insurance paid.  I would not have to pay my 20%.  This company does not carry the pump supplies.
> So do any of you out there know of a company that will?

I've gotten pump supplies from Preferred Rx (also known as Coontinental
Pharmacy). I
don't have their sign up phone number handy, but the order number is 800
I'm sure they'll give you the other 800 number when you call there.

I'm probably 1 on very few customers of theirs that's actually gone to their
office for a delivery. When I was commuting 300 miles to my new job here
I found that I hadn't put the Humalog into my cooler AFTER I arrived. I'd
already called in an order to be sent to the plant where I work, but they
were waiting for that Monday to send it. I called them, they held it,
and I went and picked it up that afternoon. Good thjing they're only
about 60 miles from here........

Moving to Ohio sure seemed to have an advantage right then!

Ted Quick