Re: [IP] Accu-check Instant DM

The AccuCheck Instant is a small meter, very portable. It appears to be a
competitor to the Precision QID, though slightly larger.

I think the Instant is one of the quickest meters on the market, taking
just 12 seconds to give a result. No coding strips or chips are needed - it
looks pretty simple. It does use its own unique strips, unlike the
AccuCheck Advantage and the Complete, which both use the same strips. Too
bad, in my opinion. If it shared the same strips, I think it would make a
perfect "companion" meter for the Advantage or Complete - good for those
times when you need to carry something small and easily accessed. Sharing
strips between meters can cut down on costs.

Don't know how the pricing on this meter is - I haven't shopped for one. I
assume there are rebates available as well.

mailto:email @ redacted