Re: [IP] New Meter Trial

> I tested the Dex by bayer including the software to download from the meter
>  but have found too many variations  in my bg's compared to my accu chek.The
>  software was user friendly.Graphs,averages.logbook and trends.
>  Mary

  The Dex is actually comparing blood sugars closer to the lab reports. I was
told that drs. usually increase your bgs by 10 to 15 percent for accuracy. The
dex is said to average about 15 percent higher. I am trying the Dex out now
and think it absolutely great!  As long as I understand this type of testing.
It also helps me to maintain even lower control.