[IP] Insurance/Supply question

     "Nancy Ludwig" <email @ redacted> wrote:
     > Hello,
     > I was wondering if any of you "pumpers" had a supply order company
     > that carried the pump supplies, but accepted your insurance payment
     > in full.
     I have tried a few.  The one I found best (for me, because I know
     there are at least two other favorites on line that I've heard of) is
     Their phone number is (800) 682-8283
     Their web page is: http://www.advantagerx.com/
     I find their pharmacy good for the most part and they are very good
     about warning side effects and whatnot (ask them details if required).
     They always send a full fact sheet with all drugs.