Re: [IP] Re: Travel Tips for Pumpers/ Low Cartridge

Have to admit I do this ocassionally -- when my pump alarms and I am in the
middle of teaching and have messed up somehow the refill timing>  With the
sofsets its easy.  It takes hours and hours for me to make a dent in the 20 or
40 units (depending on which length tubing you've got).  However, you do have
to bolus a few units when you start to engage the syringe with the pump again.
When I don't, I do get high BGs.