Re: [IP] Multiple personalities

SAD...Seasonal Affective Disorder...i think it is more common the farther
you venture from the equator...because of the lack of natural daytime
light during deceased daylight hours in winter...i think russian schools
have their children put on uv protective glasses and exercise in front of
special lights...they also sell these special lights here in the us...i
think you can put them on a timer to gently grow brighter and wake you up
in the am or eat breakfast in front of one and you are "good to go" for
the day...michelle
On Mon, 16 Mar 1998 17:24:32 +0000 "Michael" <email @ redacted>
>> As for depression. even with the best control, I still get that
>> depression.  My doctor knows it and I have a standing order for
>prozac with my
>> pharmacy.  I do it november thru february and the depression really
>goes -
>Sounds like classical response to reduced light due to season
>changes. This is well documented and has a name (I can't remember

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]