Re: [IP] communal dressing rooms

Thanks for the thoughtful reply.  I don't know that I especially wish I hadn't
done all those years on the pump.  I do know though that there were times that a
rest might have been in order.  I've read that women who grow up as diabetics
tends to be terribly responsible and organized adults.  Don't know how true that
is in general but of the women I've known with childhood diabetes that does seem
to be a trend.  I just get concerned about parents so excited about a good thing
they fail to notice the problems and help teenagers -- especially older teenagers
who are often assumed to be self-reliant -- deal with them.

Never really solved the wedding dress problem.  Put the pump inside my stockings.
Slight bulge in the dress.  Oh well, I guess.  I got everything in a husband and a
wedding that I could ever have hoped for.  I just didn't look as beautiful as I've
never been anyway.  Small loss.  Biggest problem was that I couldn't eat for much
of the day b/c getting to the bathroom was cumbersome and I was kept pretty busy.
:-).  The bites of food I got were terrific and everyone else told as how
wonderful it was -- I think I was too nervous and excited to notice anyway.
Bulges aside, everyone's wedding day should only be so lovely.