RE: [IP] Accu-check Instant DM

Hi,Brian...I have one of these meters..LOVE IT.....have the soft ware also, but haven't "learned" it yet....the meter is great and has graphs and such and checks your blood in only 12 seconds.......it does all kinds of nifty stuff....
any questions, feel free to ask........write privately if you'd like....

Rhonda Tyo
I was browsing Accu-check's website, looking for info on the Accu-check
Complete (I couldn't find anymore than a picture of it), when I found a meter
I had never heard of called the Accu-check Instant DM.  This is a very
intersting meter, it has a dot matrix lcd display that can display graphs and
much more.

If anyone Knows anything more than what is on their website I would really
appreciate it.

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef