Re: [IP] QR vs. Silhouette

Celia McInnis wrote:
> Is there an insertion device (like the Sof-Serter for the QR) available
> for the Silhouette yet? If no, is it hard to insert the Silhouette in
> without destroying it?

No, there's no need for 1, since the Teflon and inserter needle are both
somewhat smaller diameter (which make it tougher), and the needle is solid,
not hollow as the QR is.

It isn't hard to insert at all. Getting the angle right may bother some
people, but it should become easy after the first few times.

After I've inserted it I occasionally decide it's not in a good site, so
I just take it back out (BEFORE removing the inserter needle, of course)
and put it in a new site. Tried that once or twice with the QRs and they
didn't survive it.

Ted Quick