Re: [IP] Re: Travel Tips for Pumpers/ Low Cartridge

In an emergency I once removed the syringe from the pump, filled with
air, then reattached the syringe and put it back in the pump.  I can't
guarantee accuracy with this method, but it worked for the four hours
until I could get home.  Always check that thing.  I didn't think about
it before leaving and nearly panicked when my pump started beeping.