Re: [IP] QR vs. Silhouette (insertion)

Celia McInnis wrote:
> Is there an insertion device (like the Sof-Serter for the QR) available
> for the Silhouette yet? If no, is it hard to insert the Silhouette in
> without destroying it?

No, there isn't an insertion device.  I doubt there ever will be one as
the Silhouette goes in at an angle.  I have never had a problem with
insertion even though I am not very fast about it.  It seems like the
cannula on the silhouette is a little bit more durable, perhaps because
it is a bit longer.