Re: [IP] Betty Martini <email @ redacted>: Four lawsuits filed a

The FDA has some of the highest standards in the world.  Many people complain
that they are too slow to approve "revolutionary" treatments.  What they don't
realize is how good a job they do of protecting us.  I know of a drug that is
famous for causing serious problems in people that did not show up in rats.
Fourtunatly for us, the FDA had not yet approved this drug so it was not in
use in the US (I have no Idea what this drug did or the name of it).  That is
why this stuff about Aspartame does not concern me much.  If the FDA says it
is safe, I have strong (not full, I don't place That much blind faith in them)
confidence in my safety.