Re: [IP] Re: Travel Tips for Pumpers/ Low Cartridge

this is getting way out of proportion..
so to get back on track, why don't you share with us some
travel tips to help the pumpers on here?

I have a question for the rest of the group.. A couple times while away from home
I noticed that my cartridge went low and it was not convenient to refill. I
someone on here who said that since there were 20 units in the tubing and there
was a way to put air into the cartridge to get the remaining 20 units to come
how do you do this?  I mean without having anything with you other than the pump..

Seems like you would need to have the syringe rod..?