[IP] packing supplies

The silhouette packages are a alot smaller than the sof set
packages...then you could leave the sof serter home also...try skin prep
pads or betadine or skin barrier pads (smith and nephew brand, i
believe)etc instead of a bottle of skin barrier...hope this helps a
little...i always overpack and my hubby has tried to reform me of

>My biggest problem in travelling is carrying all my pump supplies,
>drugs, etc with me as checked luggage.  For a long trip it tends to
>spill out of the "single small bag" that the airlines are beginning
>to limit you to.  Since I also have to carry a laptop computer with
>me for business travel it's easy to get yelled at by the airline
>people.  I've had stuff turn up "missing" from checked luggage before
>and am still trying to figure out how to carry this stuff through...
>How do you manage to carry enough for a 7 to 10 day trip - that's 5
>infusion sets (3 changes plus spares), a couple of vials of insulin,
>skin preps, Tegaderms, skin barrier gel, spare batteries, pump manual
>and the "Pumping Insulin" reference book in case something comes up.
>I flew to Houston a couple of weeks ago and there was a big sign at
>the gate that said "This flight is limited to a single small carry on
>bag."   From the way the attendents were acting my  computer backpack
>alone was way too big...

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]