Re: [IP] Judy the Globetrotter :

Along with my other faults, one is not being really being computer literate.
I didn't realize some of the e-mails were private.  That is probably a better
way to handle some problems.  I did really lose my temper though.  It also
didn't occur to me that anyone for one second thought I was speaking for the
medical community.  This forum isn't work for me, it's what I needed.  I speak
for me.  My experiences are mine, with a lot of you out there experiencing the
same things.  That's why I came in this. I really need the support of this
group.  It is kind of important to me.  I need to share and see if I have
anything of value to offer.
Judy P.