Kind to each otherRe: [IP] Judy the Globetrotter :

I feel so bad when someone's feelings are hurt and hope I haven't contributed.
Thank you Randall for being part of this group. You have a nice "leveling" way
with your expressions. We have all had pain, been misunderstood, etc.  What we
don't have here in this support group is the ability to hear the tone of
voice, or see the other non-verbal language, thus tend to take everything said
as literal.  Anger may need to be expressed at times, but it does help to
"send the mail to the right mailbox".  Just my opinion, and not directed at
anyone in particular. I think Michael would agree that we need to focus on
support and learning.