Re: [IP] Bg test without blood from Samsung

Here is another web-site I found of another simular "no blood" bg tester.

http://www.integonline.com/integ/common/htm/learn_fr.htm

Please write  some comments on these meters. I know very litle about these
things, but I guess this must be something for me.

Erik

> From: Erik Wold <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] Bg test without blood from Samsung
> Date: 16. mars 1998 22:48
>

> Have you seen this page? Its about a new measuring equipment from
Samsung.