Re: [IP] Multiple personalities (was Bayer Glucometer Elite Accuracy)

My mother, Father, and my sister are all diabetic.  The women are type1,
my father type2.  Whenever we get into a fight over something stupid or
someone seems grumpy usually someone will say "Have you checked your
blood sugar lately?!?"  Sometimes I'm just a b$#ch, but when I'm
frustrated overly easily, often its because of a BG change.  My sister
also gets cranky when she's getting low.  If my blood sugar is not under
control, I tend to get depressed. (Months of depression before I finally
put myself on the pump.  A complete turn around within a week!!)  Has
anyone else noticed this??