Re: [IP] Multiple personalities (was Bayer Glucometer Elite Accuracy)

Oh, oh, oh!!!

This is so true!  Maybe that is who my husband is muttering about when my
bgs are high.  I do have one personality that firmly believes that the
diabetes will go away someday.  It tends to get laughed at, but still sits
there hoping...

Janine

>I have multiple personalities and Diabetes: One has high bgs (mean and
>vicious) and the other has closer to normal sugars (sweet and caring).
>
>Katie
>
>Maybe that should read, I have multiple personalities because of diabetes. :)

Vancouver, BC, Canada