Re: [IP] Carbo counting calculators??

Thanks DanO -

I talked w/my TEAM at the Joslin Center here in West Orange New Jersey
(an annex of the one in Boston)  today and they all said - "What a great
idea - there SHOULD be a calculator like that." But not the answer that
I needed!!

So - after I get back from Prague, I intend to write some letters to
MiniMed as well as the big meter companies suggesting that they put some
R&D into developing a hand held computer with a large data base to help
us "Pumpers" in our effort for tighter control. It shouldn't be THAT big
of a project.

BTW - someone also said that the new PalmPilot - Palm III - is supposed
to have more memory. I, too, am going to try and download a diabetes
program into it that includes large carbo count data base.

We'll see.........

Scott Mendoker