Re: [IP] COST OF HUMALOG IN CANADA

Joanne,

Thanks for a Canadian price.  I started to call around and found a serious
price difference among pharmacies, which really surprised me.  I don't know
what Shopper's here sells it for, since my local branch would not tell me a
price until I showed a prescription, which I don't have!  I will try
another branch.

Janine

>The cost of Humalog insulin in Ontario, Canada is $37.00/bottle at
>Shopper's Drug Mart. From what I hear, I think this is a pretty standard
>price.
>
>For your info.,
>Joanne

Vancouver, BC, Canada