Re: [IP] Carbo counting calculators??

I just recently deleted (oooops) a message from another list which had a
URL for a company which sells "techy" kinds of things. As I recall, their
site is simply a listing for their available catalogs.

At any rate, there was a reference to a "pocket type" carb diary /
calculator kind of thing - it was around $75, which might make it
reasonable. It had a bunch of info re: common foods, etc. Unfortunately, I
can't quite recall where I saw the message. I'll try and dig it up. Just
wanted to let you know that there is probably a much cheaper alternative
here, if you really want to go "electronic".

mailto:email @ redacted