[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #164

Hi All,

Just talked to my Dr., she told me that since it is taking so long to get training scheduled for my pump and that I know what I am doing?  To go ahead and start with saline for a day or two, to get the mechanics down, then I could switch over to insulin.  She also gave the name and phone number of a pumper here in town, that works with Minimed, but has never actually trained anyone.

I forgot to ask, what kind of saline do I use?  Anyone know?  Please, email me quick!!  And keep your fingers crossed for me!

TWalkup @Roeing.com