Re: [IP] 12 Step Program

In a message dated 3/16/98 12:15:02 PM, Sara wrote:

<<I would love to join a 12 step program for people with chronic illness, >>

Thanks Sara.  It was a great support group.  Living with a chronic, life long
illness is the same, psychologically, no matter what the illness is.
Unfortunately, it didn't get to last very long because my medical minded
superiors were offended by the comparison!  I keep AA literature, big book and
more in my house all the time.  I'm also getting better at practicing what I