Re: [IP] New Meter Trial

I am also in the phoenix area.(East Mesa) I am really interested in this new
accu chek complete meter. Please let me know how you like it.I have been using
accuchek for the past 15 years. I have tried all the meters put out by B-M The
advantage is the one I like best and use all the time now.
I tested the Dex by bayer including the software to download from the meter
but have found too many variations  in my bg's compared to my accu chek.The
software was user friendly.Graphs,averages.logbook and trends.