[IP] Betty Martini <email @ redacted>: Four lawsuits filed against Monsanto/NutraSweet

Wasn't something like this brought up on the list some time ago about the
pilots???Scary for us who live on nutrasweet...don't know if this post is
accurate...and i hope i am not violating any copywrite law forwarding
From: Betty Martini <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Four lawsuits filed against Monsanto/NutraSweet
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 20:11:50 -0500

On March 11, 1998 the lawsuits against NutraSweet (Monsanto) began to be
filed.  The first four are Ron Anderson, Tammy Bell, William Reed and
Thomas.  Filed in the district Court of the county of Tulsa, State of
Oklahoma by Jeff Martin, Attorney-At-law, Case No. CJ 98 1198

Jeff Martin's phone number is 918 583--4165. =20

As victims continue to contact him more suits will be filed. =20

We are now at the point of a worldwide plague of Aspartame Disease.  H.
Roberts, M.D., will soon be publishing the first book on the plague
have fought to ban this deadly poison.  Monsanto and the FDA have been
lovebugs, and their incestuous union has caused sickness and death
throughout the world.  The Community Nutrition Institute filed a petition
in l986 to ban aspartame because people were going blind.  The FDA
it, so people like Eric Soto must spend their life in blindness.  Efforts
at independent studies have been blocked by Monsanto and the FDA.
Informants report unpublished studies on humans showed it to be a killer.

We've asked the Justice Department to investigate but as yet have seen no
effort. =20

Pilots continue to report grand mal seizures and blackouts while the FAA
has done nothing to warn pilots off this neurotoxin.  Joe Neill, a
co-pilot, for American Airlines has just died in flight. The other pilot
landed the plane.  When his widow was contacted she reported he drank
drinks and used Equal in his coffee.  The wood alcohol in aspartame and
altitude appear to efect pilots faster.  Another pilot about a year ago
also hooked on NutraSweet also died, but at least he had landed the
It has been reported that there have been other deaths.  Interestingly,
American Airlines was contacted years ago about warning pilots.  The
President wrote back to leave the flying to them.  American ignored a
petition to ban Equal by another pilot.  I received an email from one
who said: "How many pilots do we have to loose before they take action?
One wonders if they care at all."

Trade organizations have been funded by Monsanto so rather than alert
consumers they have endorsed this poison. =20

It is obvious that those there to solve the problem are the problem.
Therefore, only consumer power in action is going to stop the genocide by
Monsanto. =20

Consumers have had ENOUGH! =20

Monsanto, the largest manufacturer of poisons in the world, has given us
Agent Orange, NutraSweet,  RBGH and continues to push genetic engineering
against the wishes of consumers. =20

The time is now to stop the mass poisoning of the American public and 100
countries of the world. =20

You can help by spreading the word to other lists and newsgroups and
 We will keep you informed as law suits continue to be filed.

Betty Martini, Founder
Mission Possible International (warning the world off the deadly poison,
770 242-2599

P.S. To all the victims on the Mission Possible list, you deserve justice
and we pray for your recovery. =20

1. Take the 60-day No Aspartame Test and send us your case history.=20
Mission Possible International
5950-H State Bridge Rd.=A0 #215
Duluth, GA 30097=A0 USA=20
2. Tell your doctor and all of your friends!=20
3. Return Asparcidal food to the store.
(anything with Monsanto's
VISIT http://www.dorway.com/possible.html Get links to over 30 sites=20
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/ FAQs &=
 Toxicity Reports=20
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 http://www.notmilk.com Exposing Bovine Growth=
Disability and Death are not acceptable costs of business!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]