[IP] Pumping Travelers

> On 16 Mar 98 at 1:35, JUDY102 wrote:
> > I really thought people would want to know how to travel while on the pump.
> > Stupid me.  Going through time changes is an interesting experience.  Being
> > well supplied and knowledgeable on how to have health needs met is also, I
> > thought handy.

Lots of people have asked about traveling with a pump.

Perhaps some of you travelers would collaborate and write a FAQ about
traveling with the pump, including information on what supplies are
the minimum, customs problems, airport security, time zone shifts and
basal rates, jet lag, and anything else you can think of.  I think it
would be difficult for one person to cover all of that accurately.

I'm sure such a document would be greatly appreciated by many future

Please won't several of you 'TRAVELERS' join the email @ redacted group
and get busy on this valuable FAQ.