Re: [IP] carbo list

At 08:45 3/15/98 -0800, Laurie wrote:
>Welcome to the list first, and I believe that there is something like
>what you're talking of in the name of a Newton Healthmate, that is
>programmed with the carbo count, as well as a program for recording
>tests, exercise, etc  Their phone # is 1-800-792-2966.

This sounds pretty good, but just a word of warning for anyone who doesn't
already own a Newton:  Apple has dropped support for it, and is no longer
marketing the device.  When you can find one, they're not particularly cheap

Disclaimer: I don't have anything against Apple, and don't care if you or
anyone else buys a Newton or not; I just want people to be aware of it's
impending extinction.  Hmmm, where'd I put those welding goggles...