Re: [IP] Re:Negative Vibes

Everyone on this list believes that the pump is the latest and greatest in
diabetic care. If the goal of the individual is control as close to that of
"normal" as possible then the pump has improved the ease and quality of life.

I'd like to see the first person on this list to disagree with the above

On the same note, as far as the improvement in the quality of life with
control not being the priority, then quality of life becomes a judgement call
and may be argued as to the validity of the pump.

I do not wish to impose my quality of life belief on someone else. I can see
here that many of us view this very differently. Some of us, run marathons,
eat little to no fat, test 10 times daily or more and believe this is the best
thing for them. I admire them, but I do not wish to be like them. I am me.

I for one, am inspired daily by other members on this list. It encourages me
to stick to a diet, test more regularly and figure out the little ups and
downs in bgs,  let alone the big ones. These are fantastic and IMHO noble
goals. It is important to me to know other people have misgivings and struggle
and yes occassionally whine.

My quality of life has improved tremendously with the pump. I wouldn't give it
up for anything, I feel better, am in control I could never achieve prior to,
have more desire to improve etc...etc.. etc.. but I still and always will hate
this disease and everything associated with it.