[IP] Flu shots

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who sent get-well wishes.  I am about 90% of full strength
today.  Seems this was one of the milder versions.  But Friday night, while
running a 102 degree fever, it felt like a whole fleet of mack trucks was
rolling across me.

I think it was the respiratory kind, the stomach upset was a secondary symptom
caused by trying to eat with a high fever.  Too hot down there to digest

I realize that flu shots are a bit like forecasting the weather.  But I had
been lulled into a false sense of security over the past 5 years or so,
because they had always been on the mark.  Apparently this year they missed a
strain of type A, or it mutated too quickly and made the vaccine obsolete
before the flu season even really got started.  I don't know if this is all
over the country but it sure seems to be a big deal here in the West.

Anyway, thanks again to all who wrote, I AM feeling much more like myself.

Mary Jean