Re: [IP] New Meter Trial

Just a quick update on the availability of the Accu-Chek Complete meter:

I got a voice message on Saturday from the manager at Walgreen's (that I'd
spoken with early last week) stating that they now have the Complete on the
shelves.  I'll be heading over at lunchtime to pick one up.  Full retail:
$119, although there should be a substantial rebate coupon inside the box
according to B-M.

(Incidentally, my endo, who is one of the more respected ones in the Phoenix
area, _still_ hasn't gotten his allotment of 'trial' Complete meters...I
guess it's a moot point now!)