RE: [IP] Basal rate check

Curiously, she's a certified Minimed trainer - and has trained most of us that use the pump in SD (that's not San Diego).  I am not under the lower end of the ideal weight curves, but I have lost a lot since the gastro started.   I think that the reality is her primary concern lies there.  I'll be talking to her today.
Take care,