RE: [IP] New Meter Trial

When I was talking to the software engineers (the help desk people quit quickly) they "intimated"  that Camit would accept the Complete - but that they don't have it ready yet.  I'll compare data ports today when I get the meter.  Knowing my computer type (i.e. spouse) he'll probably "have to" take it apart  I'll keep you posted.