Re: [IP] Judy the Globetrotter :

I've read your posts and I have always had trouble traveling. I've only been
on the pump 4 mo. I went to las vegas a couple weeks ago and it was alot
easier to control bg while on the pump(I did have some 300's after eating
that I brought down by and extra bolus), but my biggest problem is my fear,
embarrassment , shame????, of traveling with normal people who don't have to
cope with all the things we do as diabetics.  Have you conquered these
feelings with your frequent travels, does it get easier the longer you are
on the pump?

22 years on mdi, 4 months on pump