Re: [IP] Judy the Globetrotter :

It was so sarcastic you could poke it with a needle..
I was just protecting the group from ego preening... I know there was at least
one guy that left the group because of that..
we are all diabetics here.. (i think) some of us may not have the luxury of
owning their
own company, being able to take trips to exotic locations..
I already know life isn't fair or there wouldn't be diabetes or wheelchairs,etc
so the
point I am getting at is don't emphasize life's inequities more than we need
just a thought... I wonder if anyone else agrees with this?.. you never see me
mention the millions I have in the bank.. do you? :)
by the way  :p  = (me sticking my tongue out at someone)